Thursday, October 11, 2012
I'm not a soccer mom these days
(although both my boys played when they were younger).
I'm now a football mom and a baseball mom.
And as a Baseball Mom, I've learned a few very important things.
1. Don't park your car too close to the field. Balls can travel quite a distance.
2. Don't try to catch a ball without a baseball glove. It hurts. Bad.
3. Bleachers are hard on the rear end after an hour and a half.
4. the dishwasher is a great place to wash sports cups.
5. I love watching my son play baseball.
6. New Terminology: balk, line drive, grounder
What sports are your kids involved in?
What have you learned from your kids' sports.