Wednesday, April 13, 2011
As I've mentioned before, my iPhone was stolen on April 1st this year, and I might have been cursed.
And since then, I've been going through iPhone withdrawal.
Clearly, I was addicted.
It's good to go without technology every now and then...
although not good when your technology is STOLEN.
Signs you might be addicted to an iPhone:
6. You hear iPhone rings, chirps and noises everywhere you go.
5. You aren't really somewhere unless you've "checked in"
4. You don't know how you're going to wake up in the morning because it was your alarm clock
3. You find yourself stealing your children's iTouches when you head to the bathroom
2. You realize you can't photograph and upload to Facebook or Twitpic every cool view or silly animal you see
1. You feel phantom vibrations in your pocket
If you have a smartphone, get a tracking app ASAP. If your phone is stolen, you don't have a lot of recourse and you're screwed out of a lot of money.
I've filed a police report, but I honestly don't expect to see that phone again.
Oh, iPhone, where fore art thou?!
I miss you so!