I've had this blog for three years now.
So, am I a veteran blogger?
but I have learned a lot in these three years.
And there are definitely reasons you should NOT blog.
1. You open yourself up to the crazies.
2. You realize you yourself are crazy.
3. You open your parenting to criticism.
4. You realize your parenting needs criticism.
5. Your family discovers things about you that perhaps you didn't mean to share.
6. You realize your family and friends don't even bother to read your stuff.
7. You realize you don't have much to say.
8. You realize you don't have anything good to say.
9. You realize no one cares what you say.
10. Your kids discover you're talking about them in an online forum and freak out.
That being said,
there are a ton of reasons you should blog, blog, blog
and never stop.
1.It's a great creative outlet
2. You can connect with amazing people
3. You learn more about yourself
4. You learn more. Period.
5. You can share your life with family and friends you rarely have time to communicate with.
6. You have something to refer back to, like a scrapbook, to remember events and moments in your life.
7. It's a great forum to make a statement or share a message.
8. You connect with the world in a new way.
9. It's fun, fun, fun
10. Did I mention it's fun?