2. I started a club when I was in fourth grade. We were the B.B.A.D.'s, which stood for Boy Busters Against Drugs. It was made up of four or five girls. We even had meetings...about what, I don't remember, and I don't think we accomplished anything. We didn't bust any boys or get anyone off drugs. I didn't even know anyone who did drugs at that point but it was just a popular thing to do at the time since McGruff visited my school. I was such a dork.
3. I used to be scared of elevators. The only exception to this was glass elevators. Those I could handle. Weird, huh?
4. I have a favorite photo of my boys that I made in to a charm on my keychain. I took this picture when Donny was 5 years old and Remy was around six months old. Remy was pretty bald for a long time. Donny has a light saber faced painted on his cheek from a party. I just love this picture.
5. Starting around two years old, I had an imaginary friend named Morgurt. Eventually Morgurt was joined by Sandy, a second imaginary friend. I was very imaginative...and I lived in the country without many playmates.
However, when Donny was little, he came up with some imaginary friends also...Robot and Urse Guy. They were naughty and told him he could do things that I told him he could NOT. Funny how that happens, huh?! Payback, I guess, for all I did to my mom.
6. I rode horses as a child...at camp and at home on our ranch. I also rode my bike all over our ranch. And, I pretended my bike WAS a horse. Always. I loved doing that.
Okay, I'm not tagging anyone specifically, but if you want to grab this and do it, feel free!