Ok, I was tagged to do this meme by Cristin at Tiptoeing Through The Tulips. She has a wicked sense of humor, and I like her, so I decided to do this in her honor.
At first I took it very seriously and contemplated my answers over and over; were they intelligent answers, did they reflect me accurately, was I being honest and sincere, was that the best answer, etc.
Well, forget that crap (sorry). I'm going to have fun with this. It's a pictureless post (gasp, not possible for me!) so I'm going all out and letting the words hit the fan. hehe
Eight things I am passionate about:
2. Starbucks Chai Tea (hot with soy, no water)
3. the Internet
4. Writing lists...of anything. I just love lists.
6. drinking enough water so my pee is clear
7. smells. Things have to smell right or I go nuts.
8. OK, my family, nature, reading, writing, animals, freedom, photography, and so forth.
Eight things I would like to do before I die:
1. Get a tattoo somewhere no one can see but me
2. Get an extra piercing somewhere exciting besides my ears!
3. Own good-sized amount of land (maybe a ranch)
4. Travel the World
5. Publish a book
6. Publish another book
7. Go to Medical School
8. Make a difference (preferably for the better) in people's lives
Eight things I say a lot:
1. Please turn that down.
2. Remy, use your inside voice.
3. Just a minute.
5. Good girl (to Annie)
6. Donny, I mean, Remy, whoever you are, go to your room!
7. Remy, where are your shoes?
8. Donny, if you do that again, you're going to lose computer and TV time.
Eight books I have read (I don't even know how to start here. sheesh. I've read hundreds)
1. Nancy Drew Series (I read the entire series in like two months when I was younger)
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein (My parents read this to me and now I read it to my kids...and it never gets old!!)
3. Harry Potter Series (LOVE it)
4. Coaching Youth Soccer: A Baffled Parent's Guide (yes, I coached Remy's team last year, that's a whole 'nother story.)
5. The Worse-Case Scenario Survival Handbook (because I want to be prepared.)
6. Living with Lawyers (have I told you I'm married to one? And my mom is one. And my father-in-law)
7. An Underground Education : The Unauthorized and Outrageous Supplement to Everything You Thought You Knew About Art, Sex, Business, Crime, Science, Medicine and Other Fields of Human (Again, I like to be prepared)
8. Why Do Men Have Nipples? Hundreds of Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Martini (Come on, admit it, you wanna know now too...)
Eight movies I have seen eight times:
1. Sixteen Candles (Only R movie in our house..ahem, contraband....for years when I was growing up.)
2. The Incredibles
4. Thomas and The Magic Railroad (Thomas the Tank Engine movie)
5. Master of Disguise
6. The Sound of Music
7. The Parent Trap (Hayley Mills version)